This trigger works with these rifles:
- All 700 Actioned clones
- Christensen Arms Carbon One
- Defiance Machine 700 Action
- Les Bear Tactical Bolt Action
- Model 673
- Model 700 200th Ann. LTD. ED.
- Model 700 5-R Series Gen 2
- Model 700 ADL 200th Ann CE
- Model 700 American Wilderness Rifle
- Model 700 BDL
- Model 700 CDL
- Model 700 CDL SF
- Model 700 Long Range
- Model 700 Magpul
- Model 700 Mountain Stainless Steel
- Model 700 Sendero SF II
- Model 700 SPS
- Model 700 SPS Camo
- Model 700 SPS Compact
- Model 700 SPS Stainless
- Model 700 SPS Tactical
- Model 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD
- Model 700 SPS Threaded Barrel
- Model 700 SPS Varmint
- Model 700 Stainless 5-R Mil - Spec
- Model 700 Stainless 5-R Threaded Barrel
- Model 700 Tactical Chassis
- Model 700 Varmint SF
- Model 700 VLS
- Model 700 VTR
- Model 700 VTR Stainless Steel
- Model 700 XCR Compact Tactical
- Model 700 XCR Tactical
- Model 721
- Model 722
- Model 725
- Nesika Tactical Action
- Remington XP-100R
- Sendero Reminton M722
What Is Trigger Pull weight?
Pull weight is the amount of pressure, in ounces or pounds, required to fire the trigger. Or in other words, how hard you have to squeeze the trigger to shoot your rifle. Timney Trigger experts at our Phoenix, Arizona plant hand-test every trigger in its intended action and then set the pull weight at our factory standard, 3 lbs.
If you prefer a different pull weight you simply select it from the drop down above and your Timney Trigger will be customized to your preference.
The #1 reason to replace your factory trigger with a Timney is accuracy. A lighter, crisper, more consistent trigger pull will make you more accurate with your firearm.
Below is a guide for pull weight selection:
Light trigger pull weights are great for people shooting lighter weight rifles as they can help keep you on target during the shot. Also common weights for target shooting from a bench.
By far the most common trigger pull weights -this is great for virtually all applications including target shooting, hunting and 3-gun competitions.
Heavy trigger pull weights are good for cold weather hunting or applications where you may be shooting with gloves on.