MDT Arca-Swiss Rail Adapter (M-LOK)
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum Arca Swiss Adapters that attach to M-Lok compatible handguards and forends. Available as a standard, flat profile that can adapt to most M-Lok compatible surfaces or as an angled profile that is designed to match the underside profile of the MDT LSS-XL Gen2.
- Compatible with M-Lok mounting systems commonly found on rifle chassis, stocks and handguards, including the MDT ESS and LSS-XL Gen2.
mounting surface to fit a wide array of tripod adapters and accessories.
- 14 drilled and tapped holes to allow proper indexing of accessories for increased consistency.
- Rearward overhang to allow mounting on a tripod closer to the rifles centre of gravity.
- Solid M-Lok boss to withstand repeated recoil.
- Angled front surface to ease tripod engagement and reduce snagging.
- Rounded edges to decrease shooter discomfort when shooting standing or unsupported.
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction.
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage.
- Compatible with RRS dovetail standard.