M-LOK Rear Bag Rider
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum bag rider that attaches to M-LOK compatible buttstocks
Mil-spec Type III hard-black anodized aluminum bag rider that attaches to M-LOK compatible buttstocks. Designed with a rounded profile to reduce snagging on bags and gear, with 5” of available length to sit on bags better. Angled to match the underside of MDT buttstocks and provide a flat, horizontal surface for linear recoil.
- Compatible with M-Lok mounting systems commonly found on buttstocks like the MDT ESS and SRS V5.
- Long 5” surface to better interact with a variety of bags to allow for more in-line recoil characteristics.
- Rounded front and side surfaces to reduce snagging and catching.
- Slim profile to match up with buttstock width.
- No rear overhang to interfere with LOP or buttpad adjustments.
- 6061-T6 aluminum construction.
- Mil-spec Type III hard anodized finish to stand up to repeated usage